If you need software project expertise, don’t hesitate to contact me.
The things I can do for you:
- Design and implement your application.
- Talk to your business team and figure out requirements for the project.
- Assist your team lead (or be your team lead) in making choices presented by the vast landscape of open source technologies.
- Help getting your project out of technical trouble.
- Get your team on-board when introducing changes to your technology-stack.
- Simply getting things done.
My core competences include:
- Spring Framework, the leading framework in the Enterprise Java world, including many of the other Springsource portfolio products
- Web Services, from SOAP to REST
- Object-Relational mapping with Hibernate or JPA. I’m no stranger to the new breed of NoSQL databases
- A solid approach through architecture based on best practices learned both through personal experience and by reading literature
- The Agile/Scrum methodologies and the principles of Lean software development
- Test Driven Development, Unit testing, Functional Testing and Continuous Integration
- Integrating your core systems, experienced with a wide array of choices: from the most basic type to sophisticated ones using Enterprise Integration Patterns
I am a member of Know IT. We have monthly mini-conferences where members do an hour long talk on a professional subject of their choice. I have done talks with the following titles:
- The Skeptical Programmer
- Real World Grails
- Functional Testing with Geb and Spock
- What’s up with AOP in 2009?
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you think your project could benefit from my expertise, or if you would like to review my resume.